Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nathalie's Baby Shower!

I got to help plan and host a baby shower for one of my best friends, Nathalie Harris. I was very excited because I actually got to throw her Bridal shower 2 1/2 years ago, as well! She and her hubby Chris are having a baby boy sometime in the end of this month!!! The baby shower was back in May but I forgot to mention it on here!


The best part of the baby shower was planning for it. We had like 3 "Baby Shower Planning Parties." Also, I bought - no joke - 200 balloons... they were wholesale and I wanted them to match Nathalie's nursery, which is sage green and chocolate brown. Needless to say, there were balloons... a lot of them... and they matched!




Lots of good food... yes.... The shower was a blast. We had a "Diaper Raffle" and a game with baby pictures of Nath and people she is close to, where people had to guess "Who's That Baby!?" :)

No comments: