Monday, July 02, 2007

Now introducing... Baby Haines!

Blake and I are PREGNANT! We feel so extremely blessed and excited. Here you can see the baby at 7 weeks 0 days. The little black oval, tilted to the left, in the center holds the baby. The two little white dots in the oval were to measure the baby from toe to head. Teeny Tiny!!! Cayuuuute!


Baby Haines is due on January 7, 2008!!

So, I am now 13 weeks along and not yet showing. We'll find out if Baby Haines is a boy or a girl in about 2 months! Yay!

This picture is from like 8 weeks or something. hahahaha

4 comments:

Launi said...

so fun! i'm super excited for you!

Launi said...

so exciting, danielle!

Lori and kids said...

I can't wai t to see that baby! Love ya, Lori!

Lori and kids said...

Tonia can't wait to see the baby too!