Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Blake and I made THE COOLEST halloween treat!!!! Just call it frank. It's Frankenstein out of cupcakes.
1 - We made the cupcakes, with one extra ingredient, a box of vanilla pudding powder.
2 - We made the frosting while the cupcakes baked. It's cream cheese frosting. Yum.
3- We crushed some oreos.
4 - We let the cupcakes cool in the freezer for like 10 minutes.
5 - We lined the cupcakes up and frosted them.
6 - We used decorating gel and marshmallows for the face, and crushed oreos for his hair and to decorate the rest of the platter!
It's yummy AND really cool looking. I wish I had another party to go to so I could make one that looks like a Jack-O-Lantern!
Cozmo is a THUG PUG for Halloween! Cute!!!

6 comments:

Launi said...

word.

Launi said...

hey dani, i tried sending my address to that email address you left on my blog, and it didn't work. hmmm...is there any other way i could get you my address?

Summer said...

Super cute! You are so creative.

Mel said...

now where did you get that idea for FRANK!? love it! wanna make one like that for your baby shower here in utah?! :) jk...my mouth is watering looking at it. by the way...cozmo looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Lori said Blake did good in the Ironman!? Post some stuff soon about it!! Congratulations Blake! You rock!

Sarah said...

Your cake looks great.

I'm totally not much of an animal person, but this picture of your Pug... hilarious! What a great idea! I laughed and laughed!