Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know that I have posted a lot lately. I love blogging, and it's been a crazy 9th month of pregnancy. So, blogging keeps me sane. I have decided, however, that it's time I post about how amazingly blessed I am. I am so grateful, first of all, for the Gospel in my life. How incredible it is to know who I am praying to, and to know how to incorporate repentance into my life. It is amazing to have a husband who has a testimony of the Gospel as well. Just the other night I really needed some forgiveness from Blake, and he told me, "I forgive you. Dont worry, it's forgotten." What a special thing it is to have this in our marriage. Also, can I just say I took him... you know, the best husband in the world? It was me... sorry, I did it, I took him. Blake is the best, seriously. I could NOT ask for more. He is so sweet, sensitive, humble, and fun. He is patient and kind, and everyone loves him, especially me. I am also grateful for the rest of our family, my side and his. I love my parents and Terry with all my heart, and I am also so grateful to have married into a family that I fell in love with while I fell in love with Blake! Both sides of our family has been so supportive of us through our marriage. On top of this all, I am so grateful to have been blessed with the opportunity to carry our baby boy who will soon make our family 3 (oh and plus Cozmo of course)! I have had an uneventful, smoothe pregnancy. I know I have been a big whiner, very moody, and temperamental throughout the whole nine months. I know Heavenly Father blessed us with this little boy so we can all 3 learn and grow together. I have so much to learn from him!



I hope that this has been a wonderful year for you. It definitely has been for us.




Top 5 Events of 2007:




5-Our vacation to see Wicked in Chicago, where we stayed at the Marriott on the Magnificent Mile and got to ice skate in the snow in downtown Chicago! Magical!


4-Our 2nd Anniversary Disney World vacation. It was cost-effective (we had many coupons and much help, such as a place to stay at my Grandpa's winter house) and a blast!


3-Ironman Florida 2007, where I got to cheer my dad and Blake on as they raced!


2-Watching Blake as he worked hard and graduated with his Bachelor's degree, an enormous accomplishment!


1-Being guided in our decision to have a baby, and blessed with the opportunity to bring a new life into the world. I know I do not yet realize the incredible blessing this is, and I look forward to learning of that soon! Come baby come! :)

2 comments:

Launi said...

you are wonderful, danielle! you put a smile on my face.

Caleb Manscill said...

That's a great top 5 list. I love the Haines family!