Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Caleb's 2 Month Checkup

Caleb had his 2 Month appointment today, which was pretty great except for the horrible shots... You can see in the pics below his little bandaids on his thighs. He got 3 shots. I couldnt watch, I just held his paci in his mouth, kissed his head, whispered in his ear, and cried while he screamed and cried. Man, I could hear the pain in his voice! I am grateful to know what his painful cry sounds like, though, so I can know for the future. It was a hard experience but Caleb did sooo great!

Caleb's Growth
Height: 24 1/4 inches - 90th percentile!
Weight: 12 lbs. 4 1/2 ounces - just under 75th percentile!
Caleb started playing with toys on St. Patrick's day! He hugs things and licks them and sucks on them. He loves stuffed animals.Below, here is Caleb's aunt Nitti. I loved being able to hang with my best friend Nitti in Utah. She and I went to the Malt Shoppe and the Cougarette's concert (AMAZING!!!!) and then watched Sydney White until late at night! It was a great time to spend together. I miss my Nitti.
Chelsey, my 16 year old niece, took me to get Gel Toes!!! They are acrylic, smoothe-feeling, but look like a party on your feet! So fun!
Speaking of feet, I love the shoes my bro Terry got me for Christmas (mine are the pink ones, then Cassie's are the hearts, and Terry's are the yellow).
Here we all are on St. Patty's day. We all wore green, even Cozmo had a green bow on. It was a fun day!
Okay so Sammy, the little boy next door, gave Caleb a stuffed animal - he keeps wanting to give him more too! - and it turned out to be a huge spiderman stuffed toy! So... we had a little fun with it... poor Cozzy...








3 comments:

My Everythings said...

Cool toenails! That is way popular.

Brandon and Erica said...

Tupac. Thanks for wanting to stalk me too! And, so sorry about sweet little Caleb getting his shots! I hope my post didn't make it worse! He is such a cutie, I am sure he was tough during the whole thing!
So good to "keep in touch" with you.
You look GREAT!

The Mecham Family said...

oooh! i want gel toes!!