88 words
Speedtest
88 is good! The highest I could get was 70 and I thought I was pretty good! :(
That is crazy good. Well done.Joe N.
You make me mad. I worked so dang hard to get to 86 words per minute and thought no one beat my time. Now I see you have beat me, so i have to waste another 30 minutes per day trying to beat 88 wpm. Check out our blog soon to see me at 90 wpm!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
88 is good! The highest I could get was 70 and I thought I was pretty good! :(
That is crazy good. Well done.
Joe N.
You make me mad. I worked so dang hard to get to 86 words per minute and thought no one beat my time. Now I see you have beat me, so i have to waste another 30 minutes per day trying to beat 88 wpm. Check out our blog soon to see me at 90 wpm!
Post a Comment