Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 4th Honeymoon!!! (aka 3rd Anniversary)

For our Anniversary, Blake planned a really fun day! We first got dressed up and went to have portraits taken at Sears. They turned out really great!





After our photo shoot, we made build-a-bears that look like each other. Then, we ate at Maggiano's for dinner and stayed at the Embassy Suites near the airport, where we stayed on our wedding night. It was such a great day!
I cannot believe we have already had our 3rd Anniversary! We met about 8 years ago at EFY in Rexburg, Idaho! I remember the very first time I saw Blake. He was laying on the grass with this grin on his face that he has never lost. I love it. His smile has been imprinted in my heart and my mind ever since. Blake lights up my life. He means everything to me. I love you Blakey.

PS- it's okay to laugh at his blonde hair. I always tell him it's the reason we never dated before his mission. HA!!!

7 comments:

Launi said...

oh efy.... :) happy anniverary, blake and dani!

My Everythings said...

Your family pics turned out sooo cute. I love Caleb's shoes!

Dani said...

I love baby shoes. I got some new ones for him at Old Navy. Blake picked them out. They are frickin cute. I will post pics.

Wheatley Family said...

O my gosh .. ya'll are too cute..I really hope I can visit this summer!!

Summer said...

Danielle, I'm glad things are better with Caleb's sleeping. Honestly you should get the book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" -- it saved my life with Kennedy. Your family pics are soooooo cute! What a fun day. And my don't I look hideous in this picture? Remember that EVERY picture taken this year I have my head cocked up in the air.....what the?!? Love you!

Sarie said...

I love these pictures ... I know I've seen them before, but you just look so cute! I added one about you ... and for kicks I did the rest of your family you will appreciate them :)

Lori and kids said...

Those are some cute picture's and you guys! You guys have a cute family!