Okay so Blake and I are addicted to the new show Wipeout. It is awesome. You must check it out. I love it. People go through the most rediculous obstacles, falling in the most hilarious ways, and are competing to win a money prize. Yeah, it's so funny. You have to watch 2 or 3 shows to get really into it, and then it's downright hilarious.
Anyway, I think Blake would be perfect for this show. He is so coordinated and fast and really fun to watch do things. He can flip on snow skis AND a wakeboard. He can do gymnastics without ever having taken lessons. He is also a pro triathlete at heart - he's working on becoming that in reality. So, I think he would be awesome for Wipeout. So, I am applying for him to be on the show.
I need your help and suggestions. There is one question that has stumped me. It is the one way I can get the judges' attention when they go through all the applicants to choose who gets to be on the show. Here is the question:
"WHY ARE YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS SHOW?"
So, why is BLAKE the perfect candidate for this show? Please help me. What should I say? I want to get their attention and be truthful. I can't wait, he's gonna be awesome!


6 comments:
Because he is awesome! That is hilarious! I've been trying to find someone I know to go on that show because it's so stinkin funny... amd I'm too chicken. Anyway, Blake would be perfect! A reason why: He is mentally and physically ready to challenge himself. That, and he would probably be one of the few to make it across the big balls. Oh yeah. Good Luck!
It's funny that you posted this because every time I watch the show I think of Blake being on there! He's perfect for the show because he's absolutely fearless! I mean who else would run down stairs in roller blades with a crazy little boy chasing after him?
That is so funny! We love that show! Hope Caleb is still sleeping through the night I REALLY need to get that book- what was it called again?
something like this : i am the perfect blend of highly athletic and totally hilarious. YOU NEED ME!
Blake would be perfect for wipeout because he is an amazing man. He can do anything. We could write a book about the things that he has done. I think if he can be an iron man than he would be perfect for wipeout. He likes a good challenge and wipeout would be a great challenge for him.
I think you should send in some of his funny video's of him and his friends doing some crazy things . Tell them some crazy stories about what he has don is his life and they will know that he is perfect for the show! love ya
I still have not seen any comment from you guys for a while, Hello!
Post a Comment