This smile lights up my life. My dad asked "Have you ever seen someone smile so much with their eyes!?" I said, yes, his daddy! Blake has the best smile, and Caleb inherited it!!! Yay for the world, more sunshine smiles!!!
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Gotta love this smile!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I do love that smile! It's contagious - all the pictures of Caleb are enough to keep everyone smiling all day! Glad you guys are doing good and way to go on the latest tri!
His smile is to died for. What a cute kid! We sure miss him and you guys. Skyler wanted to see his picture again and again and again. She said it's caleb.
Our mom said yes, he does get his smile from blakey and it is cute!
I love your blog~! YOu always have cool things on it. Thanks for keeping up with it and letting us see what you guys are up to, even if we don't get to talk that much. Love ya, lori
Post a Comment