Okay, one rule. If you want to comment, you cannot say anything negative like, "You're life is over now!" or, "Now you're gonna have trouble!" or, "That sucks Danielle. Motherhood sucks." :) Ok? Ok.
Enjoy!!! This was one of my proudest moments of my life.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Guess what happened the day before Caleb turned 10 months old?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so awesome! Bailey is barely learning to pull up so it will be a while before she gets there.... COngrats Caleb! Hes so big now!
i think that's amazing! mae didn't walk until she was almost 15 months. caleb is so advanced!
Way to go Caleb! This is a big milestone. It will be great, and I personally think it makes it a little easier when children start walking. What a proud day!!
one small step for Caleb, one giant leap for childhood! woo hoo!
I am very proud of you caleb!!!! Way to go. We love you caleb.
You know I can remember when Madeline started walking she was my first and it was around the same time that Caleb started I had worked with her in her walker and holding her arms and finally she started walking all by herself I was so proud of her and what she had accomplished it was an awsome day for both of us, enjoy every step they touch your heart so much with joy. Good Job working with him you are great PARENTS
mom haines
Wow, I cried when I saw that. what a big boy! good job caleb
He's walking!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment