I can't believe that someone actually took the time to think that up. That is the most Disgusting thing I have ever seen. That would be so bad if people actually believe that commercial. I can't get over how funny that is.
Awesome!!!! Funniest thing I have EVER seen! Mmmmm, really makes you work up an appetite, huh. :) The corn chowder one seriously makes me sick! Not that the rest of the commercial doesn't... Sooo, when do they hit the shelves? :)
5 comments:
I can't believe that someone actually took the time to think that up. That is the most Disgusting thing I have ever seen. That would be so bad if people actually believe that commercial. I can't get over how funny that is.
Awesome!!!! Funniest thing I have EVER seen! Mmmmm, really makes you work up an appetite, huh. :) The corn chowder one seriously makes me sick! Not that the rest of the commercial doesn't...
Sooo, when do they hit the shelves? :)
okay, that is funny, but I gagged continually while watching!
sick and wrong!!!
i love kristin wiig! she's so funny. snl is so much funnier now that she's there!
Post a Comment