Here is SUCH a cute St. Patrick's Day picture. It's sooo green and shows what we did on St. Patrick's Day! We hung out with the Dibb's (this is Amelia, Caleb's crush) at the botanical gardens. They had a craft hour and he made his first craft! He painted and colored. I was so proud.
And we have been to the pet store several times, mostly because the fish we bought kept dying, (we finally got a batch of healthy ones!) but it was also fun to look at the birds and hamsters. A lady a few stores down from the pet store gave Caleb a blue sucker...
I pledge to never give him a sucker again, or that much sugar in a short period of time... for a while at least... He was an emotional wreck! He was tired but wired. Bouncing off the walls, having meltdown after meltdown. Poor thing. But he thought it was yummy.
This is me and Rogan, Nath and Chris's new baby! He's SOOO handsome. Caleb and Colton played while Nath and I talked, and Rogan and I cuddled.
Caleb could seriously LIVE outside. He could be outside all hours of the day, in any weather conditions. But now that it is warm, it is especially tempting for him to be outside!
So, I have decided that my social life as a pre-mom should transfer to my social life as a mom. Just because I am a mommy does not mean I cannot be me! Caleb and I have been playing with a lot of people and it has been so fun, especially now that Caleb is down to one solid afternoon nap a day!
I pledge to never give him a sucker again, or that much sugar in a short period of time... for a while at least... He was an emotional wreck! He was tired but wired. Bouncing off the walls, having meltdown after meltdown. Poor thing. But he thought it was yummy.
This is me and Rogan, Nath and Chris's new baby! He's SOOO handsome. Caleb and Colton played while Nath and I talked, and Rogan and I cuddled.
Caleb could seriously LIVE outside. He could be outside all hours of the day, in any weather conditions. But now that it is warm, it is especially tempting for him to be outside!
So, I have decided that my social life as a pre-mom should transfer to my social life as a mom. Just because I am a mommy does not mean I cannot be me! Caleb and I have been playing with a lot of people and it has been so fun, especially now that Caleb is down to one solid afternoon nap a day!So, Nath introduced me and Caleb to this awesome playground in the mall! On a rainy day, this place is hoppin', but Caleb still loved it and had a blast. He learned how to slide all by himself! (ps let me know if the sound is weird for you!)


3 comments:
Oh, Danielle, Caleb is looking so cute, handsome and grown up. You look so cute there with Nath's baby Rogan. Does it make you baby hungry? ;) j/k
that is so cute of him in the stroller and the video sounded funny! But good to see picture of you guys and to know what you are up to! Love you
That looks like a fun slide. That sucker sure looks good Caleb can I have a taste? I can't wait until connor can walk.
Post a Comment