Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some Fun Times

Yesterday I got to watch all three of these cute 14-month-olds at the same time!!! Arent they adorable? It was fun. I have no idea how anyone has multiples, though! Amazing people.

Just look at this face...
Caleb and Cozmo continue to bond.
Caleb loves to be thrown! He begs for it.
Lately, Caleb loves to point at the balloons in the grocery store, "LOON!!! LOON!!!" He also has started answering simple yes and no questions with either "nononononooo..." or a simple nod for yes. And, I believe we are officially transferring to a one-nap routine. And finally, he has about 14 teeth now!
As for me, I have been training with my dad and some other buddies for the Country Music Marathon in the end of April. It has been amazing training! We are doing the "Four Months to a Four Hour Marathon" plan and so far so good. It feels so great to be running so much so regularly. I'm addicted. Also, I finally finished all my Real Estate stuff and will officially be a Real Estate Agent in the next couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Danielle that is amazing that you are doing the whole marathon. I am sure it will be nothing for you though. You are good at thigns like that. I have been training just to do the half marathon. I am coming down in April do run it with my sister, brotehr and his wife. I am excited. It will be my first. Good luck!

tonia said...

I have been watching Ashlyn as well as connor and they have too much fun together and getting into every thing. I am glad that I don't have twins because it is very hard. I couldn't imagine running a marathon because I hate to run. You are a very strong person to be able to do that. Caleb is the cuttest thing ever. I love it that him and cozmo like each other.

Chris, Chantelle, Katie, Lauren, & Brooklyn said...

Caleb and Cozmo....HILARIOUS! Thanks again for watching the girls so Grandpa dn I could go to lunch. :)