Wow! I took Caleb to Blake's and my dad's softball game tonight and I am not kidding, he sat in his stroller from 6 pm to 8 pm!!!! I was shocked. He watched the entire two games and ate his dinner while just sitting there.
It got so cold during the end (mid-40's) but he was still a trooper. We had a good time! Go Superior!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Softball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow! Tonight is Cameron's 1st Softball game, hopefully Cade does 1/2 as well as your little guy. :)
hey guys!!! its becca! your son is beautiful! I was talking to Tonia today on facebook and she said you guys were doing well and then gave me her blog site so I followed it here. I hope you are great! its so great to see pics of you! I miss seeing you guys (o the good ole days). we have a blog too. its blecca.blogspot.com
Hey! Brittany is in town and my Mom said that you had wanted to get together and show us your house, we were talking about it last night and Britt said she really wanted to do that! Me too! So Anyways, we don't have your number :( Hope you get this..but she is here until the 29th I believe! Just let us know, if your not busy that is! P.s. I can't believe he sat in the stroller all night, what a cutie pie!!
Hey, I'm in TN til next wed. Momma said you told her you wanted us to come visit! She wants to know when would be a good time. Tomorrow? or what? Let us know. My # is 496-0112.
Girl, you know that you are definitely on my "love most" list. For sure. I know that you gave me your e-mail address, but I don't know which entry it's in, so my e-mail is thegr8candini@yahoo.com PLEASE e-mail me, I'll give you my number and we'll get together when you come out here. I have yet to see Caleb in the flesh. He is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment