
We stayed at our friends' condo down there, they were sooo nice to let us!! We made our own breakfast and lunch every day and ate out every night!

We got miserably, miserably sunburned the very first day. Every day we went to the ocean (which was right outside our window) and boogie boarded for hours! The waves were huge and beautiful! It was so much fun. We also went on an easy bike ride every day.

And, I beat Blake in mini-golf twice. :)

Another adventure was that I stepped on a crab in the ocean and it pinched my heel! I have a scar to prove it! Luckily that was our last day in the ocean, so I didnt have to get back in there. Next time, I'll find a way to wear shoes in the ocean. IIIIICK! Crabs are like big, hard-shelled spiders!!
It was SO FUN and we are so grateful! Yay for our honeymoons!


3 comments:
so fun! i'm glad you guys were able to get away, even if you got sunburns and crab bites. :)
How fun! I'm so glad you guys had the opportunity to get away ALONE and enjoy a relaxing week. Happy Anniversary!
It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. I am glad that you had a nice anniversary. Happy anniversary.
Post a Comment