Ok so the movie Transformers was well done artistically, and the actors were all very good. However, I want to bring to light the underlying message of this movie, and its sequel that is coming out soon. The movie, aside from all the robots, is about a teenage boy who has dirty magazine pictures all over his walls. He likes a girl who, by the way, looks like she belongs in a dirty magazine, how she dresses with her greasy hair and red lipstick. She is everything but modest and sweet. The moral of the movie is said to be, "There can be no victory without sacrifice," which is roughly translated as, "Even if you have dirty magazines and all you think about all day is 'trash', you are still really cool and can get that slutty-looking girl to lie on top of you on the hood of a car at the end of the day." Yes, people, this is what these movies, directed toward OUR young boys, are deceptively portraying. My advice? Don't support it. There are plenty of other movies to see. I am disgusted. Sure, there are bad movies out there, but this one is TRANSFORMERS, a little boy's movie.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Transformers is rated PG-13 (originally rated R but later changed) obviously not geared towards a younger audience as the older cartoons were. The reason we accept ratings in this country is to warn us of what the content of any given movie will or may be.
Just a follow up to this comment from... I have no idea who this is?... Yes, I agree with the ratings, and I agree that it is awesome we have ratings. But, the movie is still called "Transformers" and multiple families that I know have bought this movie (against better judgment) for their very young children. So yes it is an older rating, but the mere concept of it being about "Transformers" gives it a young feel, and makes it appeal to people of all ages, even very young boys, who the original "Transformers" was very geared toward.
Who is this anyway, and why argue with my posting? Weird.
This is Blake's cousin's wife (Josh's wife). I'm not arguing i was just making a point.
I thought the same thing too when I saw that movie. That girl made me sick.
How weird that some random person commented on here. lol
I'm not random... I am family.
Post a Comment