Danielle! A GIRL!! That is so exciting. You'll soon get to witness first hand the major differences between boys and girls. I'm sure you're more prepared than you think. You guys will do great and your little girl will be amazing! Girls are so much fun! Do you have any names picked out??
I didn't know you were pregnant! You are good at keep a secret. :) Oh, a little girl will be SO fun. I am sure Caleb will adore her and be a great big brother. Congrats! How are you feeling?
I am so happy for you! I knew it was a boy. Really, Tonia and I made a bet and we both yes it was a girl! I know! I can't wait and get you flowers and hand band and cut cut clothing! WOWOWOWOWOOW!!!!!!!! Bring that beautiful to us! Can't wait! Any names?
Congratulations. Girls are so special! You will love having a little girl to dress up. Oh, it is so much fun. The only worry I have with girls is the DRAMA!! It can be a little dramatic sometimes.
14 comments:
Danielle! A GIRL!! That is so exciting. You'll soon get to witness first hand the major differences between boys and girls. I'm sure you're more prepared than you think. You guys will do great and your little girl will be amazing! Girls are so much fun! Do you have any names picked out??
danielle!?!?! i didnt even know you were pregnant! congratulations!!!
xoxo
alexis
I didn't know you were pregnant! You are good at keep a secret. :) Oh, a little girl will be SO fun. I am sure Caleb will adore her and be a great big brother. Congrats! How are you feeling?
How exciting!!! That will be SO FUN!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are so fun- you're going to love every minute of her delightful girliness.
Congrats!
I am so happy for you! I knew it was a boy. Really, Tonia and I made a bet and we both yes it was a girl! I know! I can't wait and get you flowers and hand band and cut cut clothing! WOWOWOWOWOOW!!!!!!!!
Bring that beautiful to us! Can't wait! Any names?
Yay! Congratulations!
We are so happy for you. Girls are not that hard. You guys will do a great job. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations. Girls are so special! You will love having a little girl to dress up. Oh, it is so much fun. The only worry I have with girls is the DRAMA!! It can be a little dramatic sometimes.
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats!! You'll be such a cute mommy w/ a little girl! I'm excited to have a girl someday, hopefully not anytime soon though :)
I got a new phone because Taygen dropped mine into a pool so I don't have your number either. lol Mine is 801-822-1591. Can you text me yours?
yipee!!! Congrats another sweet baby!
This is great news! I've been a little off the blog for a while. Glad I checked in on you today! A girl.....so exciting!!!
Post a Comment