Monday, September 28, 2009

Loving Mommyhood

Check out the HUGE puddle of water below him. I mean like the huge lake of water below him. He was playing in the sink. It was fun for him. He is sopping wet here. I loved it. Blake walked in and said, "... who's watching you??"
Here Caleb is with Caesar, the Hissong's dog who we kept for a weekend. He calls him "LIL-LE PUPPY" (little puppy). They bonded. And this picture is gross...

Caleb LOVES when I make anything with a mixer. He shouts out, "Cake! Cake! Cake!" while pushing a chair up to the counter. Then, he usually reaches into the bowl. Cute.
He thought he was pretty funny trying on mommy's shoes. (with only one sock on, even)

This time of motherhood has been REALLY FUN!!!!!!! I wish I knew it was going to be this awesome back when he was just crying and spitting up all over me all the time. Now I know.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Next time you should shave before taking a picture of your legs ;)! Don't even try and tell me it is Blake! I am glad you are loving mommyhood! Caleb is adorable.

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

He is so precious. Our boys are so similar. When are you coming to visit Utah again?