Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Caleb and Santa

We stood in line for about an hour to meet Santa and take a picture with him. From a distance, I showed Caleb where Santa was and he lit up in his face and started waving at him. I thought, "Maybe this will go well!"... maybe I was wrong

Caleb hates Santa Clause. He is terrified of that old bearded man who daddy made him sit with. Absolutely hilarious. "Cary Santa! Cary Santa!" (Scary Santa)

Eventually, I had to sit next to Santa and hold Caleb for the picture. He refused to smile and gave an angry scowl to the camera with tears still in his eyes.

It was an awesome mommy experience for me. I laughed so hard and will laugh for the rest of my life about it. Caleb got some ice cream afterward to take his mind off of the "Cary Santa."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Danielle! I can't believe how old Caleb is! He looks so grown up in these pictures and then I realized that he'll be two soon! This is such a cute story and like you said, you'll remember it for the rest of your life. I hope Caleb doesn't though...