Today my little buddy turned the big 2. People have thought he was 2 years old for over 6 months now, so I am shocked that now it's true!

Caleb woke up to tons of presents, including a little train set, mega blocks, puzzles, and coloring books. Ga-Ga and Gi-Gi got him a rocking/bouncing horse, race car track, remote control race car, and a little piano and microphone. Grandpa and Grandma got him all these little Tonka cars and a Tonka car garage, jumbo crayons, and more coloring books. He loved all his presents SO much.

Having a baby, going through the sickening baby blues, and my first baby turning 2 all in such a short period of time has really made me sentimental toward Caleb. I can already tell that as he grows and changes, I'm going to miss the stage before.

Caleb blew his candles out and ate all the frosting off of his piece of cake. We celebrated with my parents and our good buddy, Chris Duncan. It was a fun little party, but we will have a fun GINORMOUS party once Anndi is 6 weeks old and able to be around people. I will make the cake (this one was from the store, it was good!) and we will have all his little friends there. We look forward to that. But it was fun celebrating on his big day!


3 comments:
You guys are off to a great start already this year!! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. I can't wait for my to get here, but two kids!! ahhh!!! Tell us how that is going
Happy Birthday Caleb! What a looker! :)
And the little boy adventures are just beginning...
Happy Birthday Caleb!
Post a Comment