Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Anndi is 2 Months Old!!


Anndi is growing!
10 lbs. 10 oz. - 50th percentile
23 1/2 in. - 90th percentile
(head is 70th to 90th percentile)

Anndi is very good at finding her hands. Sometimes she finds a finger to suck on.

I have used these little snow boots way more than anticipated! Love dressing her up.

Anndi fell in love with Katie Duncan. She never sleeps on people like this, but she just slumped into her and took a nice nap.

5 comments:

Nat said...

She is gorgeous, Danielle!

Brittany said...

Wow, time really flies by fast! 2 months already!? She is such a cutie, I especially love the 1st picture of her huge smile.

My Everythings said...

yay for pictures of that precious little thing! I want her. Can you ship her to me so I can borrow her for a few weeks...... Puh-Lease???? That pic of her with Katie is amazing. how pricless is that?
Oh how I miss you. You are the best friend a girl could ever have.

Lori and kids said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her and I wish I could her now!!!! Don't let grow up to much! Not that you can help that! Miss you guys! Lolo say's she love you Caleb and Anndi

Hyrum and Kiera said...

Your kids are guh-orgeous. Love you and miss you, Dani! I wish we could've stopped by on our way out to Utah, but you literally just had Anndi, so I figured that would be really awesome to ask to bunk at your house while you had another baby. Love you though!!!