I think I'd love anything as long as I did it with this chicadee...
I love my lil Nath. She and I have been tight ever since we played together as preschoolers. Well, moreso since we were buddies in High School and roommies in College. COLLEGE!!!
Nath and I drove from here to Lincoln, Nebraska in her van with her 3 year old & 1 1/2 year old and my 2 1/2 year old and 8 month old. It was about a 12 hour drive and we took the trip in 2 days.

Nath found the perfect midway stopping point for us in the middle of Missouri. We hit Chuch-E-Cheese and let the kids run around. Then, we stayed at a comfy hotel that had an awesome breakfast the next morning.

For some unknown reason everyone and their mother had to say, "Wow, you've got your hands full" wherever we went together!? :)


You'd think I'd gone on vacation to Hawaii. I felt so relaxed and happy in Nebraska. Caleb woke up every morning sooooo excited to see his two buddies. We got the whole basement to ourselves in Nath's house, so we had PLENTY of room.

One of the coolest places I've ever been was the Children's Museum. It was like a GINORMOUS play house with tons of little stores and play things and just a huge 3 story place for imagination.


It was so fun that I HAD TO TAKE PART.

Anndi got the ride of her life in one of the TINY shopping carts.



Nath and I are so productive when we are together. We took a shopping trip to Target together where we got so much awesome stuff for like NOTHING because it was all on clearance!
We sewed a whole lot, too! Here we are working on the kids' Halloween costumes.
We love you guys!!!






1 comment:
Yellow baby. HAHA! he is hilarious. And yes, I am very proud of you...as always. :)
Your firetruck and Y cake are AMAZING. Stop being so awesome and making the rest of us feel bad, k?
miss your face and luv u lots.
Post a Comment