A wise person once told me, "You don't deserve to have a little girl unless you make cute things for her." Well, I wholeheartedly agree now! This is FUN!!!
I made this dress out of some old ribbon and one of Blake's old t-shirts. (I also have a matching hair clip with one of the green flowers on it!)
And I saw these ballerina shoes online and this was a MUST sewing project...
My favorite way to sew is without a pattern. I like to make my own patterns up and go with it. I have had a lot of fun with this so far! Yay sewing! Miss you Nath!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
New Sewing Obsession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my, Dani! That dress and those shoes are absolutely ADORABLE! You are awesome - you make amazing cakes and sew too. I am so impressed! I wish I lived by you so you could show me your skills in person.
I have fears that if I had a girl I might be is shock not knowing what to do. Having a boy first everything is so simple, but girls are another story. The things you make for Anndi make me excited though so thanks. :)
Danielle, I'm so impressed with your sewing abilities - making your own patterns and all. Anndi is such a lucky girl!
Oh, you look like you have been sewing for a long time! You're amazing! by the way, I am Thankful for you becoming my sister and marrying my brother. I am so thankful for you and your family being in my life! YOu are truly the best friend ever! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment