I almost started crying, looking for pics with me and Nath in them. I miss her so much. The person I do the most rediculous things with is definitely my lil Nath.
Nath and I were very close friends in high school, and best friends in college. We were roommates at BYU and pretty much had the best time together ever. When we roomed together, we spent about 97% of our free time together. Nath and I are a perfect team because she is incredibly creative and comes up with things to do, and then suggests them to me, and I am incredibly optimistic and always just say, "LET'S DO IT!" Thus, we have done some rediculous things, and they have all been SO MUCH FUN.
Some fun rediculous things we have done together off the top of my head:
- Wear black glitter tights with knee-length black skirts to high school. (I mean those things were SUPER glittery)
- Go to EFY as roommates and tell everyone our names were Fern and Clover.
- Walk down the sidewalk on a very busy street on Cinco De Mayo, dragging behind us tons of plastic cups attatched to yarn... Arriba!
- Grocery shopping always included one of us in the shopping cart and the other one pushing. Sometimes the one in the shopping cart would call out to people, then look away. "Hey, guy!..."
- Almost picked up road kill in the middle of a 5 lane road... "AHH!! IT LOOKS LIKE A CHIHUAHA!"
- Participate in a ward talent show... we lip synced to a really awful punk rock song that has absolutely no melody...
- Driving from Tennessee to Nebraska with a 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old, and 8 month old.


1 comment:
Oh my Dani, I miss you SOO much too. I love our ridiculous memories. You bring out the craziest in me. HUGS to you!!!!!
Post a Comment