My sweet little Anndi girl is coming up on her third birthday next month! My... I love this baby girl! She still weighs about 25 pounds. :) After she turns three we are going to have a "bye bye paci" party. I will miss this paci face in the mornings. Anndi loves her paci. As a baby she would take any and every kind of paci. I thought that would make it easy to give up the paci but then I never did it so here we are still sleeping with a paci!
Today we went to the Discovery Center. We love going there with our friends the Paynes. The weather was gorgeous so we took a nature walk. There were giant cement blocks as stepping stones in a small pond. Next thing I know, Anndi is waist deep in pond water between two of the blocks!! Luckily Nada was very prepared with an extra change of clothes in her van. Anndi loved wearing Luke's big grey sweats with their big pockets.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Anndi is so cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment