
Ok. Take a look at the picture above. This is our neighbor's condo (to the left) and our condo (to the right). We love sharing a wall with these lovely people. Well, we were all sitting outside one day, me, Blake, Crystal and her son Sammy (he's 6!), and it was blazing hot. Then, we look inside to see this. Their cat, Ezmerelda, and our puppy, Cozmo, laying in the exact same place in their separate condos, sprawled out, trying to escape the heat! It was so cute!
DREAMS
Blake and I have begun having parenting dreams! Yesterday, I said to Blake, "I had a dream last night that we found out the baby is a girl." He said, "I had a dream that we had a baby boy!" So, there we have it. Any good ideas for names you guys?
2 comments:
the name game huh? we are having trouble enough as it is! but i'll try and be a little bit more helpful after you find out which it is this month! we are having a boy and are leaning towards the name kyler, and we like maren for a girl. maybe the helped, maybe it didn't. thought i'd share! :)
so, don't know why i clicked anonymous...that was me! :) sorry to confuse ya!
Post a Comment