Here is my 5 month picture! I had a growth spurt. :) Again, you can click the pic to see the real damage. This li'l dude is getting bigger every day!Calling all Mommies...
I want to start reading books and filling my brain with "baby knowledge." The best baby knowledge I have is from being an aunt... and that constists mostly of play, tickle, dance, giggle, and play some more! Any suggestions on books I should buy? Any books you have that I can borrow? Please let me know.
Blake is so handsome. And so is Cozzy! I love this picture. It's a little sad, though, because if you look below Cozmo's collar, you can see a little bald pink patch of skin with a few scabs on it. That's from the harness he usually wears. Apparently it does more damage to him than we had any idea. Poor little dude. So he's back to a collar for a little while!
Yes, the baby collection has begun. Immediately after our ultrasound telling us we're having a BOY, we all went to Babies R Us and had a blast! We got several outfits, decorations, and even a stroller with clip-in baby carrier that also clips into the car!


5 comments:
you are such a darling prego woman! :)
i didn't really buy any books about babies, but i totally recommend babycenter.com. i probably looked at that site every day of my pregnancy...and i still do now! it's full of great info.
Danielle you look gorgeous! What a beautiful pregnant mommy you are. The book I recommend is "The Happiest Baby on the Block" by Dr. Harvey Karp -- he's a pediatrician. Info is most helpful for first three months so I would recommend reading it before your delivery. Also, I've heard that there's a video (probably available at your local library) that shows in detail the "techniques" he talks about in the book for calming any crying baby. I'll let you know about any other good books as I discover them! Love ya!
Congrats on your coming baby boy! I'm about a week behind you in my pregnancy and also having a boy! Crazy!
I'd recommend "Babywise." Although you'll most likely do a lot of improvisation when it comes to feeding/sleeping, Babywise gives some good advice on starting early at having a wake/sleep pattern...I desperatley needed that!
By the way, I hope you don't mind that I copied the adorable pregnancy timeline and put one on my blog too... :)
Lucky! Brady isn't letting me buy clothes or anything until after all my showers. Saturday I went out against what he said and got a couple outfits and sleepers but that's the only clothes I have. You need to take pictures of his room when you get it put together. I hope Alexa is born when you guys come visit in november, that would be so fun. And by then you'll only have like a month and a half left. Has it gone by fast for you? Have you guys decided which name you're going to name him? You have a cute little belly, lucky! I'm huge!
Well, I hope everything is going good for you guys! We're excited to see you guys in november, lets just hope it's in the hospital or that we're just home from the hospital with her :)
Randi
Post a Comment