
Tomorrow is the biggest day before the big day (I believe the real BIG DAY will be when the baby is actually born!). Blue... or Pink... Boy or Girl? Son or daughter!!!??? This is a life-changing event tomorrow. We will know forever and always whether our first child is a boy or a girl. My mom and dad will be with me and Blake, as well as probably our whole family in Utah on speaker phone.I have had several low-definition ultrasounds already, so we are 99% sure that there is only one baby in this tummy. Close family friends of ours, Chris and Chantelle, had their ultrasound last week. To their shock, the doctor didnt say, "It's a boy/girl!" Instead he said, "Well... there are two of them!" So, instead of finding out boy or girl, they just found out there are two! That would be the shocker of a lifetime.
BABY MOVEMENT!
The other night was a special moment for me and Blake. I was laying there reading and I kept feeling something bugging me and so I'd shift a little... then I'd shift again... and again... and OH! It's the baby moving! So I placed Blake's hand right where that baby was jiggin' around and HIYAAH! That baby kicked right into his hand! We both felt it at the same time. It was so exciting!!! Blake's convinced our little one is going to be a born soccer player.
Well wish us luck for tomorrow! And all you momma's out there, if you have suggestions on things to buy, let me know! I've already started stocking up on diapers as my wise friend Tasha told me to do. Yay!!!


2 comments:
so exciting! i can't wait to hear what you guys are having!
my recommendation would be to stock up on cloth diapers because they make great burp cloths...super absorbent and they wash up great! (and our little spitter goes through about a million a day!)
so...what are you having! i can't handle the anticipation any longer!
Post a Comment