Here is Little Dude's room, 99% complete! I am so grateful to Blake and my parents (especially my Mommita, aka "the Tornado") and Terry for all the help they gave me in doing this. My energy level has been so up and down I could have never done it alone! Now all we need are a couple of things we're having framed, and our little guy to arrive!

... you see this! And keep turning left....





Now you're facing the wall where the door is that you came in... and if you turn to your left once more...
His changing table!
I had a great time decorating this room. We collected a bunch of stuffed animals, preferably jungle theme, and hung them in this cute hammock! See the lion with his huge puppy eyes? Thanks Momma Haines! Cute!
Curious George was the original inspiration for the room. Blake and I both loved Curious George as kids, and we thought it'd be fun to make that his room theme. The jungle theme just fell into place from there. Here you can see my little "vine" decoration I made, with two Curious George stuffed animals hanging from it.



3 comments:
Cute! looks like you are ready :)
I love it! You are going to have so much fun! I'm just finishing getting our nursery set up too...this time it has two cribs since our first baby is still in hers. Crazy, huh?
i love it! you are quite the decorator!
Post a Comment