Blake and I made our first trip to the ER today, thinking that labor was imminent. We thought that perhaps my water had broken, and the nurse told us to come if there was any slight chance, so we did! We got there, signed in, then they made me sit in a wheelchair (even though I was not in pain at all), and they rolled me down the hall. Then, they made me put this awful apron on (but it did match my earrings) and lay in a hospital bed - which I have NEVER done before!!
Anyway, we were there a couple hours so they could check up on everything. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat the whole time, it was great. But, in the end, they sent us home and said, "See you in the next week!"So, the moral of the story = better safe than sorry and everything is great when you come out with a cool water jug...



7 comments:
sweet! those water jugs are the best! i still use mine for night-time with alex. :)
Well, congratulations, Danielle. You're being careful and thinking like a mommy already! I am so excited for you, and I'm checking every day! Keep us posted. We're praying for you.
Your little man will be here ANY DAY!!! I agree on loving the water jug, I still have mine! I wasn't sure if I was suppose to take it but I snuck it in my bag to come home :) I'm so excited for you guys! That trip to the hospital was probably so exciting, I remember when we were on our way to the hospital. I couldn't believe we were going to see our baby in just a few hours... of course mine was scheduled and yours wont be :) Even more exciting! Congrats and good luck!!
6 water jugs later and I had Hunter! Those seriously are the BEST! We are anxious for you to have this little guy and we will be praying for you!
The day is so close! I am so excited for you ... I can't wait to see pictures :)
love ya lots you're in my prayers.
Sorry it was only a false alarm!! I LOVE that hospital mug you get! I had kids just to get it! hahaha
-Kendra
That is awesome that they already gave you the mug! When I was at the hospital . . . they didn't give me the mug until AFTER they decided I was in active labor!
Post a Comment