Happy Day-of-Love everyone! This Valentine's Day I realized that it was not much different than any other day with me and Blake. I asked him to help me with something, and he said, "Anything to help you today on Valentine's Day." But I know that he would have willingly helped me any other day as well. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and an incredible marriage. I know I am so blessed. As little of a gift as it seems, I made cookies for Blake for Valentine's Day. But they were not just any cookies - they were cake cookies! With his favorite sugar thingies on top. But Blake got me the best Valentine's Day gift EVER - "Every Kiss Begins with Kay!" - A white gold ring with two pink saphire hearts in the middle and small diamonds, and a matching necklace. SO PRETTY, I love them both so much. Thank you Blakey, my love!


Having Caleb around all day for Valentine's Day was a different feeling, but we loved it! He is such a sweetheart.


The other day, we went on a walk with Caleb in this little brown outfit and carried him in a front carrier.
He loved watching the scenery around him on the walk and soon fell asleep, and slept for a while afterward! Precious.
Last week was Caleb's 1 Month checkup at the doctor. He weighed in at 10 pounds 15 ounces, 23 inches!!! Big boy! Also, 3 days ago he started smiling! It has been such a joy, and I can't wait to get his smile in a picture! His smile just lights up his entire face, it's incredible. What joy it brings to everyone around him (especially his mommy).


3 comments:
love the pictures! keep 'em coming! :)
Caleb gets more grown up and adorable with every picture!
Caleb is so darling! It was great to see you guys yesterday! Thank you for coming her and blessing him!
Post a Comment