I just realized I have not published my gratitude for this amazing website. The movies these days are full of junk, even if they are not rated R. Personally, I got burned too many times taking my chances at watching PG-13 movies. Because of that, I want to be careful if I go to see a movie. So, I check the movie on Kids-In-Mind to see how it rates morally, violently, etc. Then, I can make an educated decision on whether or not to see it. You should check it out, seriously it rocks. It has been a long time since I saw a movie I regretted seeing, because of this website!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Kids-In-Mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
if you like kids in mind, you should totally check out screenit.com (you don't have to join, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "no thanks"). it's a similar service, but they tell you exactly what is in the movie rather than just generalities. they're super-picky, too---under nudity/sexuality, they'll even tell you if there is cleavage shown! :) i am also so grateful for these kinds of sites!
Post a Comment