Caleb and I were playing, having a great time. We were giggling and babbling and I lifted him high above my head to bring him down for kisses when he opened his mouth and SPLAT!!!...
He's so good at sitting up!
Cute Cozmo. We love our pug.
Yo yo home-G.
I have been asked by several people what percentile Caleb's head is - it is 70th Percentile. So he is cutely proportioned, at 90th percentile height, 50th weight, and 70th head size. :) Love it.
He's so good at sitting up!
Cute Cozmo. We love our pug.
Yo yo home-G.
I have been asked by several people what percentile Caleb's head is - it is 70th Percentile. So he is cutely proportioned, at 90th percentile height, 50th weight, and 70th head size. :) Love it.

5 comments:
Hey love... Well obviously I'm not making my trip to Nashville any time soon. we are moving houses... maybe next summer! How's your house hunt going?
how cute! He is darling! Happy to say I have never gotten barf in the face- yet lol
I'm so glad I found you! I wish you were still in UT so we cold hang out...I'd actually rather be in TN. By the way your baby is so cute! Good job.
How cute! He loves those apples! Can't wait to see you guys! We sure miss you! Love ya, Lori By the way we need to talk more!
By the way! You guys have one of the cutiest boy's I have ever seen!
Post a Comment