Friday, September 12, 2008

New Hair!!!!

Which of these girls has the prettiest hair?...
A
B
C... like, wait what??
D... looks like me 4 years ago
E
F... Blake likes this one but I'm not so sure...

I did this at Taaz.Com! Check it out, after you comment and let me know which one is the best!!! Someday, I will go drastic. Someday soon... or maybe later... or maybe soon??

14 comments:

Launi said...

dang, girl! you are hot! :) i like A and B best. i'd say definitely not to do too many drastic changes at once. like, if you're going to chop off a ton, you probably don't want to change the color a lot too.

Christine said...

I really like B. I like the really short one, too, but you might freak going straight to that one!

My Everythings said...

a,b, or e, not f

Claire Bailey said...

i'm always a fan of long hair, and i would stay with a dark color. but being a mom means it's not always easy to have a high-maintenance style. i like A and B best, but don't chop your hair unless you're absolutely sure. believe me, regretting a drastic change really sucks...

Melissa said...

a. for sure!!!!

Diane said...

Ok here's the scoop. I really do like B. (Seems to me you can always do A with the B cut.) Anyway...I'm all for you keeping your beautiful long hair. Course as cute as you are, you could get away with anything. Just thought I'd add my two cents.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

A!!! You look HOTT!!! ;)

Hyrum and Kiera said...

I like A and E! You're beautiful all the time!

amber and brent said...

I like A because it's sophisticated with out being to short.

The Mecham Family said...

I vote E and F.

SARIE said...

b and c are my favorites!!! being blonde is probably the best thing that can ever happen to anyone :) haha
I am going to have to check out this website!

tonia said...

My favorite is A and B. It is easier to maintain if you do it short. If you do B you could always do it like A. Blode is totally not my favorite or the really short one.

Lori and kids said...

I love your hair! Your long beautiful hair. But sometimes us girls need a change and I vote for E or B. Your beautiful!!!!

Wheatley Family said...

I like f!!! not blond though