I am an animal murderer.
Today, Caleb and I were going to his 9-month checkup and a squirrel ran out in front of my car and my tire went right over his little body. I almost cried. I felt the bump. Squish. Sad. I murdered the squirrel and it is still laying there in the street.
So Caleb has grown a lot!
29.5 inches tall - 80th percentile
19 lbs. 11 oz. - less than 50th percentile
And he's got one BIG noggin! the nurse remeasured his head TWICE to make sure her measurements were accurate. She said his head is off the charts! He's still a CUTIE though!
Caleb playing with his 2nd Cousins Clair and Annie! Val and her family came to visit and it was freakin awesome! We went running and hung out. Love her.
Colton likes me.
Cozmo is adorable. Check my running blog to read about COZMO DOGGY BOOT CAMP! Woo! He needs support, guys.


2 comments:
Shyler had a huge head too. Funny you said that though, because it doesn't look big at all to me! I think the nurse is crazy! ;)
Oh my gosh he is so cute!! We went to the dr on Monday and Bailey already weighs 20 pounds! I was shocked! haha. So is he standing and pulling up and such? Bailey does none of it- she just wants to roll all over town!
Post a Comment