I will not make an entire batch of Fudge to keep at my house when I am the only one here who eats chocolate!
I will not let any of my close friends go without researching and hand picking their wedding photographer, and make sure that he or she is at least NICE to the bride.
I will not put dirty dishes directly into the sink rather than the dishwasher.
I will NOT have a place for everything without putting everything in its place.
I will eat like my mom.
I will not stay up until 12:30 am every single night, even after being exhausted already, and knowing well that Caleb would probably be awake by 5:55 am.
I will not talk when I am in a terrible mood for no reason.
I will not hold my newborn every second of the day baby is asleep, so that baby can learn how to soothe baby's self without 10 months of sleep-training and sleep deprivation.
I will hold my newborn every second of the day he or she is awake, though.
I will love unconditionally like my pug Cozmo.I will not bring my 10 month old shopping the morning after Thanksgiving sales... bless his heart.
I will exercise daily!


1 comment:
what newborn!?! are you pregnant!?!?!
Post a Comment