One of my very best friends in my life, Nath, had a baby boy, Colton, 6 months before I had Caleb. Caleb and Colton have become best friends. They love each other and can now say each other's names.
Today, Nath and I witnessed the miracle of these two boys getting along so well. They played together for 3 entire hours!!! They'd both end up doing the same things like sitting in the two small chairs...
And eating goldfish out of their matching snack cups while sitting in the small chairs...
And driving their first vehicles... There were a few "disagreements" over these two toys, but they figured out that sharing is fun!
Caleb is going to miss Colton when he moves to Nebraska so that his daddy can get really smart and teach people. :) Ok ok I'M going to miss my NATH! It's been such a blessing, as I learn this toddler mommy life, to have Nath around to learn from and be with. We've gone to the zoo, the park many times, plan to hit the pool someday, and just get together whenever possible. We could hang out ALL THE TIME... trust me, we know this... when we roomed together at BYU we were inseparable and rarely included many other people in our daily plans. It was too much fun, and never got old. Love you Nath! Always!



2 comments:
Precious pictures. I love you too! Go ghetto girls!
So cute! 3 hrs of playing together?? I am seriously in awe!! That's amazing!
Post a Comment