Most everyone knows Caleb as his happy, cute self. Man is he fun and silly and hilarious! However, most everyone has also not seen him when he wakes up in the mornings. The moment he wakes up he is screaming. Then, I go in and get him out of bed and he still screams. Then he whines his way to the breakfast table, and often is too bent out of shape to eat anything for a few minutes. After he has whined and screamed for a WHILE, he finally sits down to eat breakfast.
I feel so bad that he wakes up so cranky! Does anyone have any advice for how I can help him wake up happy??? He gets about 10 to 11 hours of sleep at night and 2 to 3 hours of a nap during the day. I don't think it has to do with being tired. But maybe? Any advice will help!



4 comments:
Dani...the cake is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! you are amazzzzzzzzzing.
OK, first I think you might be putting him to bed to early. I would try one thing first putting him to bed at 8 or 9 at night and when he wakes up, let him cry for a while and when he starts to calm down then go get him. I know I really have a hard time waking up and if I sat in bed for a while and get over it on my own I am better. I know you are doing the best you can, just pray about it and hopefully he will get better, bryson was that way and I just let him cry it out in bed and then I would go get him when he would calm down. love ya, miss ya!!!!!!
well, I'm not much help with this one because I don't have personal experience! so you guys are having another baby!? congrats my dear! that's so wonderful!!!
Holy Moly Dani CONGRATS on being pregnant! When are you due? Okay and hello?!? Your cake looks amazing. Wish I knew the first thing about decorating cakes. You are so talented. :)
About the sleep, It's always been the case with my kids that if they're waking up crying it's because they're still tired. Maybe you should try an earlier bedtime. When did he transition to 1 nap? I would pull out Healthy Sleep Habits and review the section on transitioning from 1 to 2 naps. Even if he transitioned a while ago, he may have accumulated sleep loss from the transition. That's my guess. Good luck!!
Post a Comment