


So I got to do another wedding cake this week. No fondant, she only wanted buttercream. Of course it took a bunch of assistance from Blake and my mom to get the freakin' huge thing finished and to the building. I swear the bottom tier weighs probably 30 pounds alone.
This cake is a little bigger than the last cake, because the bottom tier is 2 inches wider. After lots of prayer and hard work, it turned out lovely and I was sooooooooooo excited! My cake blog can be found in my blog links to the left, below the tickers.
Monday, October 19, 2009
My 2nd Wedding Cake Experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. GORGEOUs! YOU ARE FRICKIN AWESOME
Beautiful! You're amazing!
Hope your charging for your talent! I promise you not everyone could do that so easily!
That is beautiful!!
Post a Comment