My doctor has scheduled my induction for 5:30 am on Wednesday, December 30, 2009. I have mixed feelings. She feels very good about this induction. It is 5 days before my actual due date. All I care about is that this little girl comes into the world healthy as can be! She strongly feels that this induction will allow that to happen.
I still feel not ready to have another baby. I am going to miss mommy-Caleb time all the time. I don't deal well with change!! However, not being pregnant is sounding pretty nice about now, as I look down at my sausage swollen fingers and feel the baby kick me in the pelvis as I have braxton hicks contractions!
Well... here we go!


7 comments:
It's always a little stressful thinking about the changes that come with a newborn, especially when you already have a child. But, it will be okay. It will be difficult, but things will eventually slow down. I'm so excited for you to have a girl. It's so much fun and you'll be amazing. Good luck with everything with your induction. We'll for sure be thinking of you and awaiting pictures!! Love ya!
Congrats and good luck! Cant wait to see that sweet new little girl!
Congratulations! But also remember...A mother's intuition is priceless, and you need to make sure you are ok with this. Good luck!
i loooooooved being induced this time around. it was such a great experience.
and having two kids rock. thankfully babies sleep a lot, so you still get some one on one time.
yeah for more babies!
good luck, we can't wait to hear!
Good luck!! Can't wait to hear the news when she comes :)
I can't believe it's time already, well next week anyways! Everything will go just fine I'm sure. I want to come see you sometime in January after the baby. I'm here visiting my family until the 13th! Let me know when's good for you. Good luck.
I have been induced in 3 of my 4 pregnancies, and nothing ever went wrong. I liked how fast it makes everything go, instead of laboring for days! :) You are a great mom, and you will do great with two!!! :) I'm so excited for you all! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess!!!
Post a Comment