This is Blake, sorry everyone that was hoping to hear from Danielle. Thank you for all your prayers, love and support. I am sure many of you are wondering what has happened. Well... Anndi has now enter the building. She is a beautiful 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20.5 inches long baby. She has brown hair and girly hands. Mommy is doing great. She will probably give more details of the delivery later. I just wanted to give you all a taste of Anndi. Here are some pictures from my phone and Tessa Farr's camera. More are to follow.



8 comments:
yay! congratulations, dani! she's beautiful (and so are you)! :) i would love to hear the birth story if you can ever spare a moment from taking care of 2 kids. love you!
Congrats!! I'm glad that you are doing well! I love the way that you are spelling Anndi! SO CUTE! I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!
Congrats, Danielle! Way to go! She looks as gorgeous as her mommy. :)
Congrats on the new little girl! she is so cute. P.S. I am one of Blakes friends from Mapleton. :)
SO cute! I checked in this morning to see how everyone was! Glad she arrived safe! Good job Danielle!
You are right, she's Beautiful!
WOOWOWOWOWOW I can't wait to see her! What a blessing to have a baby in the family! love you and miss you!
She is so beautiful and is already chubby. Good job Mama
Post a Comment