Grandpa and Anndi napping.
Anndi is turning out to be a really good baby. She is sweet, beautiful, and sleeps well.
Uncle Thomas and Caleb watching tv together!
Caleb and Anndi bonding.
Grandma, Anndi, and Caleb hangin out.
Caleb eats pizza so hilarious! He eats the toppings only, and tends to get sauce all over his nose in the process.

Anndi in her beautiful headband!




5 comments:
Awwwww precious little girl. I want to hold her and kiss her cute tiny forehead. Wish we could be there for her blessing. She's gonna look beautiful.
So cute! Please post pictures of her blessing... !!
So fun that you get to have them out there for the blessing! They shoes and the baby girl wearing them are adorable!
Congrats on the cute little girl!!
So fun! I love the aeropostal polo shirt. YOu look great. I am also glad the Anndi sleeps so well.
Post a Comment