Caleb ran in the Franklin Classic 1K. He was so cute!!!! He whined the whole race and wanted me or Ga-Ga to pick him up until we reached the finish line which is down mainstreet. There were hundreds of people cheering him and the other little tikes on at the finish line.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
"OH WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!!!" (Quote from Gilmore Girls for those of you diehard fans like me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute of Caleb!!! Dani I miss you. I wanna hang out with you! Are you going to be in TN over Christmas??
That is too cute! Way to go Caleb!
Riley runs everywhere these days, something like that would be great for him. Although, I don't think he'd get it at 18 months so we'll have to wait. . .by the time he does get it he'll have outgrown the running and so the story goes . . .
Post a Comment