Halloween this year was incredible!!! I love having little kiddies who make everything in life much fuller and more memorable!


Went to Gentry's Farm which is a great pumpkin farm!

The weather was so warm in October this year!

Anndi and Ga-Ga!


MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT!


We trick-or-treated at the zoo this year! Making my kids' costumes was a treat because I got to see them hang around in them, they looked PRECIOUS! Thank you to Nath who helped me discover sewing!

Anndi and Caleb this year were both chocolate mints. Caleb was a big HUGE box of Junior Mints, and Anndi was a large green-wrapped square of an "ANNDI'S Mint."

We had tons of things planned for Halloween, which helps wear out the holiday so that it's not too sad when it's over! We went to the trick-or-treating event at the zoo with my parents, Ga-Ga and Gi-Gi.
We got to see Caleb walk in his "Day School Parade." See Anndi peeking in the back!?
2 comments:
oh my gosh! I never realized that Anndi is a mini Blake! She has his smile, his nose, his eye shape, and his wrinkle lines! :) can she walk yet?
Oh my goodness. its about dang time! They look totally and completely awesome! I want to eat them up.
Post a Comment