I got the kids matching jammies at Costco. They are so warm and fuzzy, I could not pass them up!
Caleb got a package from Grandma and there was a little fuzzy stuffed animal with large cute eyes. He ran to his room and he found the other one she sent him and was cuddling both of them. How cute and smart!
Big boy bed = some new troubles and some funny stories
Caleb was up for about 3 hours a few nights in a row in his room. One night we went in to tell him to go to sleep and he was sitting up, lining up his stuffed animals in his bed. Funny boy! He is sleeping better again now.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Precious Little Ones in Jammies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Tell Blake we almost bought the exact same ones, only our baby is'nt quite born yet so I held off.
:)
I love the new PJ's! I love you!
Sorry, but I have to say, your kids are so beautiful!
Those pj's are so cute! Such cute kids, Dani!
Post a Comment