We've been lovin' life here at the Haines home! Especially the kids. They love when I make cakes...
I got to make Lauren and Brooklyn's 3rd birthday cake! It was so much fun to create this princess castle! When I pulled it out of the fridge all done, Caleb said, "Ohhh is that a temple cake?" I said, "No..." Then he said, "Ohhh... is that a princess castle? Is that Tinkerbell's castle?" He loves the story of Peter Pan, even though he's never seen the movie. And apparently he loves Tinkerbell!
At Brooklyn and Lauren's birthday party, there was a lady dressed up as cinderella in a huge hoop-skirt dress. Caleb was staring at her and then finally mustered up enough courage to say, "Hi, Tinkerbell..." Then he made his shy face. So cute.
Lauren and Brooklyn are such adorable little blonde cuties. Brooklyn's favorite princess is Cinderella. And Lauren's favorite is Tiana. She looked at her cake and said, "That's me!"
We love when Daddy is home from work!
Chris, Scarlet, and Gray got Anndi this adorable outfit for her birthday (minus the hat. That's Caleb's). We love the Reece's!
Anndi says "What up, Gray? Wanna hang out?"
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Cake Bakin' and Kid Carin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HOW CUTE!!! I LOVE IT! Glad it fits her we were having a hard time deciding what size would fit. She's a doll! Can't wait to see you guys again. :>
Post a Comment