Caleb had a hockey birthday party! We invited a lot of good friends and family to come join in pizza, cake, and ice skating!
Caleb helped me make his cake. He enjoyed pouring in the ingredients, and licking the utensils after I was done using them.
Anndi enjoyed eating pizza with Ga-Ga!
I still remember my 3rd birthday party. I clung to my dad as people sang to me. Caleb jumped in my lap when everyone started singing. He was so cute because he sang to himself too!
After pizza and cake everyone had a blast skating, even the little kids!
Happy Birthday, Caleb! You are such a special little guy and an awesome three-year-old! We love you!


2 comments:
He is so adorable! He looks so grown-up too! You have darling children!
my little caleb is already three?! I need to come visit asap! I'm thinking I might make it tradition to come during busy season :)
ps. you look amazing!
Post a Comment