Thursday, January 10, 2008

Caleb Blake Haines


Weight: 8 lbs. 1 ounce
Length: 21.25 inches
Cute!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is ADORABLE!!! LOVE HIM!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you and Blake and baby Caleb. What a darling little boy. We can't wait to meet him!

Launi said...

yes!!! he's here! look at you, proud mama! love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Blake and Danielle! Caleb looks great. I know you are thrilled to have him finally here. We are so happy for you.
Great Uncle Roger

Justin and Kitara said...

Congrats! He's soooo cute!

Randi said...

He's so cute!! We're so happy for you guys! I hope it all went good, how long were you in labor? Good choice on the name :)

Jenny said...

Congrats! You made it!

nicole said...

Oh, I'm ready to cry! I love this news. Congratulations Mom and Dad! And congratulations little Caleb for having such great parents!

Summer said...

Yipee! Nothing is more amazing than holding your own child for the first time. Soak every minute up. And way to go Caleb for coming on his own! Love the name by the way. :) Love you lots!

alexis said...

Congratulations! I got the news today from my parents. We have been praying for you.
Would love to meet him! Maybe we can hook up once things slow down a bit.
xoxoxooo
alexis bartley

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's adorable.

Jen said...

You're a mom! We're so happy for you and Blake and sweet baby Caleb. Welcome to the world of parenting. It's confusing, chaotic, and more fun than you can imagine. Congrats!

Oh--8 lbs 1 oz is what Truman weighed too!