Sunday, January 13, 2008

CALEB IS COMING HOME!!!

We just found out that our beautiful little Caleb is all well! We are rooming with him in the hospital tonight and get to take him home tomorrow!!! We feel so extremely blessed. I thank my Heavenly Father for such blessings in my life and feel overwhelmed with happiness. I am also nervous! I'm a mom!? But we cannot wait to spoil Caleb in every way possible! Thank you all for all of your prayers. We know they were answered and that Heavenly Father has a special plan for our family of three.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Danielle...
I don't know if you remember me, I was in your BYU married ward. Anyway, I saw your blog on Sarah Kessies blog and came over to see how you guys were doing and saw that you have a little addition to your family! Congrats! Just FYI...the same exact thing happend to my 1st, Thatcher and he was in the NICU for five days. Everything turned out fine. Hope you enjoy this fun time of early motherhood, those first weeks are so awesome!

Rachael Bishop

Anonymous said...

Aloha Danielle and Blake,
Congratulations on your new addition. I received an email from Bill today and saw the link. I was entertaining to read up on your blog about the birth. We wish you the best...

Rachael and Chris Haines and family

Caleb Manscill said...

I am so glad that Caleb is doing great. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Blake and danielle

I am so happy to hear that Caleb is doing well and going home. Congratulations to you both. I am sure that you will make great parents, afterall Blake is a big kid himself.;) I hope that you recieved the book, if not please let me know. Again congrats and I look forward to hearing and seeing more of Caleb!

Jaycee and girls

Randi said...

HOORAY!! He's coming home! That's so exciting! I'm glad everything is going good and that Caleb is all ready to come home!

My Everythings said...

YEA YEA YEA!!!!! That is great news!

Nat said...

Danielle! Congrats on your beautiful little boy!! I hope you remember me, Natalie Haywood from freshman year...soooo long ago. :)Anyway,I hope everything is going well!