Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Brother, A Missionary!

Woah. Yesterday my little brother opened his mission call!!! (I totally guessed it - I knew he'd go somewhere where the people looked totally different from him, probably short and dark haired.) Well, he is going to the Culiacan Mexico, Spanish speaking mission on June 4, 2008! I am way excited for him!!!! I am also so proud of him! I can see a big change in him in the last 24 hours. It's like he has grown up even more just from opening that pretty white envelope. Love ya Terry!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz terry! i'm really proud of you!

brad g.'s sister

Wheatley Family said...

Wow.. Totally cool. I sure miss that baby of yours! Cant wait to find a time to see him!

Summer said...

Wow! Congratulations Terry! What a wonderful accomplishment. You'll have to keep us updated.

Hyrum and Kiera said...

SHUT UP!!!! Dani! You need to tell me how the FREAK you are!!! I love youu!!!!!!! I love lvoe love love love love love you! "I don't like dogs."

Justin and Kitara said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for him!